Canvas Corp Brands May Challenge - Old is the New

It is time for another challenge over at Canvas Corp Brands! This month our theme is "Old is the New."


I found this box shadow box at a local antique shop. It just needed a little cleaning up and i thought it would make a perfect shadow box.

I used two 12 x 12 pieces of paper from Canvas Corp Brands Seamstress collection called Buttons and Spools.

The vintage sewing machine is one of the Architextures pieces in the 7gypsies collection. I picked up various items along the way to decorate my shadow box. I plan on giving this to a friend who is a lovely seamstress. I sure hope she enjoys it!

Don't forget to share with us a project you have created using this month's theme over at Canvas Corp Collective!

thanks for stopping by!




1 comment:

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...